Physician associate student membership
As a student member of the Faculty of Physician Associates (FPA), you are part of a professional membership body that campaigns for progress and change in the profession, advises government and takes part in national debates on medical, clinical and public health issues.
Why should I join?
For just £1 per month, the FPA will support you throughout your education, training and professional development. We offer all sorts of useful tools, resources and events tailored specifically to help you excel in your studies and make the most of your time at university, including:
- discounts on a range of RCP conferences, workshops and events
- online career development content
- access to the RCP's Commentary magazine and Clinical Medicine journal
- regular communications through the FPA president’s bulletin and RCP member emails
- library services including postal book loans, document delivery and use of RCP study spaces.
To become a student member of the Faculty of Physician Associates you should be enrolled in an approved physician associate programme in the UK.
How to apply
All you need to do is;
1: Register for a My RCP account here which gives you access to a number of the benefits listed above.
2: Complete the online application form
Payment options for membership
Currently, Direct Debit is the only method of payment that we accept for new FPA membership applications.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.